SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
20 hours per month, 6 month minimum
Summary: As Second Shift begins to focus on introducing additional programs and services, and opening new locations, we need to hire someone to take over the current sales and marketing responsibilities including but not limited to: sales research, sales outreach, sales follow up, CRM management, email marketing, social media, and strategic business development with local businesses and organizations.
Success in this role will be measured by: New members signing up for coworking memberships, increasing subscribers to our email newsletter, creating and implementing innovative ways to reach potential new members, and creating local partnerships.
Research and outreach to individuals who fit the Second Shift target market (lives nearby, works remote for a company or is self-employed, working from home or a cafe is not sufficient)
- Deliverables: 5 customized emails, letters, meetings, or phone calls per week
- Review: At least 4 responses per month
- Success: 2 new members per month (by end of month)
Manage CRM system and follow up with all leads
Research local businesses and organizations for potential partnerships
- Twice-monthly email newsletter: source content (local events, helpful resources, community spotlight) and reach out to Second Shift member community for highlights
- Create social media posts relating to current promotions and marketing efforts
Requirements: Must be able to cowork at Second Shift at least 2 days per month and attend at least 1 member event per quarter
Payment: $25/hour + commission ($20-$100 per new member)
To Apply: Email us at: [email protected] with the subject line “Sales & Marketing Manager Application.” Please indicate in the body of the email why this role is appealing to you, and what specifically is exciting about working with the Second Shift community.