Getting Ahead, Together.
A twice-monthly roundup of helpful information and collaborative opportunities for remote workers, self-employed, local businesses, and people-focused groups in and around the Logan Square neighborhood.
In This Issue
– People & Place
Be A Resource
Receive these helpful resources & opportunities and share with a friend! Subscribe here
- How To Be An Effective Manager
- Strategies for Podcast Marketing and Promotion
- Winter Block Party X: This Is Chicago
- Galentine’s Day Market
- 19th Annual SEA Conference: Explore & Expand
- It’s the Holy Grail of Recommendations: books, classes, entertainment, funding, self care, tech tools, travel, even dating! This massive list is a must-see, courtesy of Mac & Cheese Productions.
- Fifty Feminist States Podcast: a roadtripping, storytelling podcast featuring feminist activists and artists from all fifty US states. Produced by Amelia Hruby, a proud Chicagoan!
- Get more done by organizing your To-Do list by your mental state. No more fighting to be creative when you’re just not feeling it.
- The Chicago Reader has a whole section of Fun & Free stuff
- Apply to Present: Badass Women Of Chicago Storytelling Event
People & Places
Steph Worthy, Founder of Travelworthy a custom travel consulting and planning business to help you plan ‘trips of all shapes and sizes, destinations far and near’ that will satisfy your individual travel craving!
Elastic Arts: An artistic community promoting creative, independent, and local music concerts, exhibitions, and multi-arts performances. Fun fact: they’re right across the street from Second Shift!
New Member Special
Enjoy a month of Community Coworking for just $25! Contact us to schedule a tour and claim your new member special.
About Second Shift
At Second Shift, we help people escape the loneliness of working from home and the inefficiency of coffee-shop-hopping, so you can feel confident, professional, and successful. Plus, you’ll meet new people and be part of a fun and supportive community.
Enjoy a free trial day to see how ‘coworking’ can work for you!
Schedule your free day at: secondshiftchicago.com
See all of Second Shift’s services here.