Identify Purpose · Prioritize Human Connection · Apply Creative Thinking · Embrace Collaboration
Why Second Shift Community Building?
Can Community Building Work For Me?
If you’re looking to drive engagement amongst a group of people around a specific purpose, belief, goal, or within a physical space or location, then YES community building can work for you!
Below are a few examples, but community building knows no bounds – if you have any questions regarding how community can work for your cause, contact us to schedule a consultation.
- Create raving fans for your product or service
- Create cohesion and a spirit of collaboration and support in a physical environment such as: company office, non profit, coworking space, church, school, gym, residential building, etc
- Start a dialogue with the residents in your neighborhood in order to get approval to build a new park
- Design an after-school program to pair youth with the elderly for cross-generational exchange
- Build rapport, gather people, and implement a process for working together amongst people in a certain area, for example: neighborhood block club, neighbors association, community organization, political office, civic organization, etc